WHAT YOU EXPECT from alshaali 68 ft
Journey along the fantastic shoreline of Dubai city and out into the Bedouin Inlet. As you arrive at the eighth Miracle of the World or the external bow of the Palm Jumeirah Island, you see the awesome stances on amazing Atlantis with the Private Yacht Dubai.
On the opposite side of the Jumeirah, you get to see the wonderful allures of the undeniably notable and popular Burj Al Arab lodging. Continue cruising along the shore and you run over the awesome seaward World Islands, which have been made in the picture of the world.
Besides, the visitors have the chance to make the most of engaging with any of the watersports accessible on the recruit Yacht Hire Dubai through Asfar Yachts, including Jet Ski, and water doughnut, all to carry on with a thrilling encounter of AlShaali 68 FT.
We recommend at least 3 to 4 hours of cruising. Cruise along Dubai’s beautiful coastal waters and see the most stunning landmarks including:
- Professional Captain and Crew
- Soft drinks; water and ice
- Disposable cups, plates & cutlery
- Fresh Towels (by request)
- Electric Barbecue Grill (bring your own meat)
- Music system (AUX cable connection only)
- Fishing Equipment (by request – bait not included) min. of 4 hours
- Safety Equipment
– Guests can bring own food
– Alcoholic Beverages are allowed on board but we do not serve them (EXCEPT during RAMADAN or declared DRY PERIOD)
– Swimming is allowed for minimum of 2 hours booking (up to 6pm only)